Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cultural Identity Wrap-up



      As I know, the culture is build up by the different fabric, whether the country or the ethnic, I have never been consider some of specific fabric would have a great influence to the people or the world. But now, after I learn the Unit of Cultural Identity, I know the culture not just only reflects the people's mind and behaviors, also it is looks like a mirror, and reflect a scene of the past and present. At the same time, we do not understand why people did that in the past, or sometimes, we just stand by the weak side. In fact, This is not fair for another side. Because we do not know what happened in the past. In brief, we need to learn more or distinguish the different culture, This is important to communicate with different people, and we need to treat everyone equally.

I really enjoy this class yet!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment