Wednesday, September 16, 2015

lihua's poster

During Chinese New Year Eve, people usually clean their house because it mean to take away the bad luck from last year and welcome for luck to come. Red envelopes mean lucky money. During Chinese New Year, adult will pass out them to the children, and hope them have luck for this year. Teacher’s Day is the day when student thank you their teacher for the hard teaching. The images in my poster means a lot to me. The images that was about China are the holidays that my family mostly celebrate in China. Once we come to America, we barely celebrate these holiday in here except Chinese New Year. I like the holidays, but here at America doesn’t celebrate it. Which make the memories very precious and meaningful. It all means the good and happy memories from China. Cloud Gate (Bean) is one of the famous place in Chicago where people stand underneath it, and the bean can reflect yourself on the bean just like a mirror. When I first came to United States, my relatives took us many different places and museums to watch and play around. It was my first impressions of United States which make it so meaningful.


1 comment:

  1. i liked the most is the Chinese teacher days because that days was ever students must thankful to all the teacher and the teacher can relax on that days.

    ReplyDelete