Monday, September 14, 2015

ghazi's poster


I chose these images to share my hometown popular culture with my classmates. the poster has six parts one of them is talking about the education so I have put a photo of the biggest university in the middle  east  which is in my hometown. The second part is about popular food in my country so i have put a photo of the most delicious dish that we have in our country which called 'cabsa'. the third part is about the most important sport in my country which is soccer. people in my country like to play and watch soccer and for that I have put one of the most beautiful stadium that we have. the forth part is about traditional clothes in my country so I have talked about the 'thoob' which we like to wear in some official places. the fifth part is about economy in Saudi Arabia, in my country we have the largest amount of oil in the world so for that we have one of the biggest companies which called 'Saudi Armco'. the last part is about holidays in my country. In my country we have to holiday so I have put a photo of who we celebrate our holidays. these photos mean a lot to me for example the photo of the university, it's mean a lot to me because I got an admission to study on it after I finished high school but then i chose to study in US. and the one for the company it's because my dream job is to work as chemical engineering in this company. And I really miss to play soccer with my friends, I used to have a soccer team and for the photo of the cabsa because I missed my mother cabsa, and I also missed the holidays with my family.          

No comments:

Post a Comment