Monday, September 21, 2015

cultural identity wrap up


Heya!!

It has been one month since arriving in the united state of america, its has been a wonderful experience and looking forwards on what comes next, ever since I was little I had no clue about a cultural identity I’ve been living in Saudi Arabia for 12 years then moved to Dubai and lived there for 9 years, it was an amazing experience I felt like I was part of them, when  I started the pop culture class I had no idea what I was taking I started reading the book after class and during the weekend and learned a lot of stuff:for example melting pot and salad bowl, and talk about your own cultural identity, I enjoyed the some of the reading like people like us and do I look like public enemy number  one, yet still I feel I have a lot to learn about my own cultural identity.

Regards 
Adeeb Alzaidi

No comments:

Post a Comment