Monday, September 14, 2015

In my poster I have choose the most Representative Holiday in my Culture is the Chinese New Year and the Mid-Autumn Festival. I have choose the Chinese New Year and the Mid-Autumn Festival because this is our biggest event that we celebratory together with our family. In the Chinese New Year Everyone will use the Chinese New Year Decoration to decorate their house. The Adult will put money into a Red Pocket and give it to children. The Red Pocket mean wrapping money in red pockets is a hope to bring more happiness and blessing to the children. In the Mid-Autumn Festival we eat Moon Cake and children play with the Lantern and also write on the Fly Lantern to make a wish. In tradition say if make a wish on your Fly Lantern in the Mid-Autumn Festival and it Fly the highest your wish will come true. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful poster!
    Great pictures and stickers, very creative. What is the meaning behind the "red pocket?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. very colorful poster? I want ask question what is in side the Chinese candy box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing! your poster is very cute and colorful! And I have a question for what's going on the happy face?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poster is really beautiful, I really enjoy learning about your culture!! what about your wishes? they became true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR POSTER.
    First, I like the way you have decorated. It is really colorful. It attracted me as a second or a third poster. Second, it is really amazing how to celebrate you celebration in china and the way you decorated the party. I have always wanted to wear a dress of china culture and eat what you guys eat. What kind of food do you eat in the celebration? What events you do in the celebration

    ReplyDelete
  7. which part it make you so proud of your culture

    ReplyDelete