Saturday, September 19, 2015



After learning Cultural identity unit, I realized that culture was build up by different fabrics. I have never thought that some of the cultures are so important to some people or countries all over the world. Moreover, when we talk about culture, it is not just talking about the past, 10 or 100 yeas ago. It is also talking about the present. Pop culture is including history, music, food, movie, etc which is very amazing. Before I decided to take this class, I was assuming Pop Culture is popular culture in the past only. Besides that, I read one article about the history in this unit. There were some people could not face the past, they got distinguish. In order to move on, they just decided or rather not to think about it anymore. It is so sad, and tough. In sum, I am very enjoying this class. Also, Michal is a funny teacher and she always makes the classroom feel so active and not boring at all. J

No comments:

Post a Comment