Monday, September 14, 2015

Zhuan's Poster





Hello everyone,
      China's most popular culture often associated with food. In my poster, I especially like to recommend some delicious Chinese food for everyone. There are eight kinds of Chinese cuisines, however, every kind of Chinese cuisines cooking methods are different. I am from Guangdong, China, I speak cantonese. My poster is mainly recommend the cantonese cuisine, cantonese cuisine in the most attention is Jiangcong Chicken ( Chicken with Ginger and Scallion). In my hometown, every family are knew how to cook Jiangcong Chicken. Also, each festival must to cook Jiangcong Chicken, this is the most basic of tradition. If we have a guest in my house, we must be boiled Jiangcong Chicken to reception guests because that is a kind of etiquette. Actually, cantonese cuisine has a lot of delicious, I can not all introduce. If someone who interested in cantonese cuisine, welcome everybody to Chicago's Chinatown to taste the cantonese cuisine, I hope everyone like my introduce. 

           

3 comments:

  1. i liked chines food. i think it is healthy because must people of Chines are not fat.
    Are all people in China know each cultures because it is a biggest number in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked chines food. i think it is healthy because must people of Chines are not fat.
    Are all people in China know each cultures because it is a biggest number in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked your poster because it can share every part of the china stuff.

    ReplyDelete