Monday, September 14, 2015

Jayden"s Poster

My poster are very simple, most or my favorite things. I want to explain two image of my poster. Ones is the night town of West Side china, kind of the famous city. Every tourist like to visit this place at night because it made you feel very relax. Second ones this the movie poster call hero. In the poster it have two Chinese there it mean KungFu. Everyone know Chinese kungfu is very well, many other countries people visited china also want to know Chinese kungfu. Thank you for look at my poster.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poster, your poster looks beautiful. In your poster, that night town was very bright, actually, I love night town too. Kungfu is good for people's health. Sometimes, I saw some senior citizen play the Kungfu in a park, that looks very funny. Do you like kungfu?

    ReplyDelete